Cherry Credits (CC)
- What is CC?
- What can I purchase using CC?
- How much does CC cost?
- How are CC sold?
- Where can I buy Cherry Credits Prepaid Cards?
- I have bought a Cherry Credits Prepaid Card. How do I charge CC into my Cherry Exchange?
What is CC?
Cherry Credits, or CC, is the global virtual credits which you can use to make purchases online via Cherry Exchange or directly through our Merchants.
What can I purchase using CC?
Cherry Exchange is FREE for sign up!
How much does CC cost?
CC is fixed to Singapore Dollar (SGD), 1000 CC is equivalent to SG$1 (exclusive of government tax). The cost of CC in other currencies will depend on their exchange rate to SGD.
How are CC sold?
CC is packed into Cherry Credits Physical Scratch Cards. You can purchase these Physical Scratch Cards and charge them to your Cherry Exchange to activate your CC
Transactional methods such as Credit Cards, Paypal and M-Payment can be used to purchase CC too.
Where can I buy Cherry Credits Prepaid Cards?
Visit any Cherry Credits retail partners to purchase Cherry Credits Physical Scratch Cards.
How do I use my CC to purchase online?
To Top-Up CC using Cherry Credits Physical Scratch card, simply follow the steps below!
- Log in to your Cherry Exchange via https://exchange.cherrycredits.com.
- Click on "Top-Up" button found under the menu on your left.
- Next, choose "Cherry Credits Physical Scratch Card" as your Top-Up method.
- Enter the Serial No. found at the back of and key in the Security Code as reflected.
- Hit "Submit" to complete Top-Up.